Study MBBS in Ukraine
Study MBBS in Ukraine- Ukraine forms a popular choice for international students who want to complete an MBBS abroad, particularly Indian students. Ukraine enjoys a ranking of fourth in Europe for producing the highest number of medical graduates, and many Ukrainian universities offer MBBS, MD, and other medical degrees. Which have gained accreditation by world organizations such as WHO and UNESCO.
The duration for a Ukrainian MBBS program is 5 years and eight months, including a one-year internship. There is no entrance examination for admission to Ukrainian medical universities, hence Ukraine has made itself a desirable location for aspiring doctors to complete their MBBS. Around 65,000 international students from 147 countries are currently enrolled in medical courses.
Why Study MBBS in Ukraine?
The Ukrainian government subsidizes their university medical schools, keeping fee structures low, and academic standards high. Students are not required to sit an admission test and job opportunities for MBBS graduates are abundant, graduates being highly sought after and paid concomitantly generous salary packages.
Indian students benefit particularly from studying their MBBS in Ukraine, as their medical degrees are recognized by MCI, automatically guaranteeing them entry into the highly esteemed MCI Screening Test, mandatory for doctors to practise in India.
Reasons for Attracting Foreign Students to Ukraine:
- High quaity educational facilities and services
- Ongoing government financial support for research
- Comparatively low fee structure
- No admission fees
- A variety of extracurricular activities and sports activities to keep students fit, active, and healthy
- Encouragement to take part in seminars and international conferences
- Potential for online course training
- Chances to participate in international student exchange programs
- A safe country for foreign students.
Instruction is conducted in both English and Ukranian, making it much easier for international students to adapt to a different environment, and the standard of student facilities is high.
Costs of hostel accommodation are very low compared to other countries offering the MBBS, and students receive discounted travel.
Study MBBS in Ukraine Eligibility Conditions:
Gaining admission to a medical university in Ukraine is facilitated by applicants not needing to take an entry examination such as TOEFL or IELTS.
Students must fulfil the following criteria:
- Be aged 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission
- Achieve grades of 50% in Physics, Biology or Chemisty in CBSE / ISC or an equivalent exam
- Indian students who missed the NEET for one reason or another need an Eligibility Certificate from the MCI before their candidature is accepted.
|Basic Eligibility||50% in PCB for General Category
40% in PCB for SC/ST/OBC
|NEET Entrance Test||Yes, it is Compulsory|
|IELTS & TOEFL||Not required|
|Minimum Course Fee||$ 4,500 USD/Year|
|Maximum Course Fee||$ 7,000 USD/Year|
|Cost of Living in Ukraine||$ 150 USD/Month|
|Course Duration||5+1 Year Internship|
|Medium of Education||English Language|
|Universities Recognition||MCI & WHO accredited|
Top Universities for MBBS Study in Ukraine
Zaporizhzhia State Medical University
VN Karazin Kharkiv National University
Kharkiv National Medical University
O. Bogomolets National Medical University
Dnepropetrovsk State Medical Academy
Lugansk State Medical University
Kyiv Medical University of UAFM
Donestk National Medical University
Ternopil State Medical University
Odessa National Medical University
Black Sea National University
Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University
Sumy State University
Kharkiv International Medical University
|University||Tuition Fees (per year)||Hostel Fee||Overhead Expenses (1st Yr Only)||Total Charge (payable by student for 1st year)|
State Medical University
| lvano -Frankivsk
Nalional Medical University
|Kharkiv National Medical University||4800$/year||6 Hostel – 500$4 Hostel – 800$
5 Hostel- 1000$
|2500$||6 Hostel=7800$4 Hostel= 8100$
5 Hostel= 8300$
|Kiev Medical University||3500$/year|
|V.N Karazin KharkivNalional University||4500$/year||1000$||2500$||8000$|
|Vinnista National medical University||5000$/ year||800$ per year||2000$||7800$|
|0 0 Bogomoletesliev National medical university||$4500/per year||1000$||2800$||8300$|
|Lviv National Medical Universirty||4900$/per year||800$||2600$||8300$|
|Ternopil medical University||1st year- 3800$2nd Year. 4100$
4th Year- 4700$
|Poltava St.ate Medical University||1st year- 4000$2nd Year. 4000$
4th Year- 4800$
Duration of the MBBS course:
- The Ukrainian MBBS degree takes five years and eight months
- Admissions for MBBS open in September, February, and March.
Services to Indian students:
- Orientation information about the university and the Ukrainian lifestyle
- Admission letter
- Visa letter and processing from the Russian Ministry of External Affairs
- Assistance immigrating to Ukraine
- Hostel accommodation arrangements.