Switch From Student Visa to Worker Visa in UK
Now you can change your student visa to skilled worker visa category within UK. The student who are applying for permission to stay in UK, must be in UK at a time of application
Who is Not Permitted to Switch?
If applicant is not holding student visa but staying in UK with the below mentioned visa statuses are not permitted to apply for switch visa category within the UK .
- A visit-visa
- A parent of a child’s student visa
- A short-term student visa
- A domestic worker on a private household visa
- A seasonal worker visa
- An immigration bail
- Living outside the immigration status rules (e.g., on compassionate grounds)
- If you are fresher with age under 26, are automatically considered.
- Your Last visa must be student visa.
- Your student visa is up for renewal less than 2 years before application date.
- You were sponsored to attempt one of these courses during that student visa (and not any other qualifications of an equivalent level)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education
- Professional Graduate Diploma of Education
- UK Bachelor’s Degree
- UK Master’s Degree
- UK PhD (or another doctoral qualification)
- You have completed the above course or you are applying no more than 3 months before you expect to complete it.
- If you are studying for a PhD, you must complete at least 12 months of study in the UK for a PhD.
Some Other Formula to be Qualified for Fresher :
- On condition your most recent permit was a tier 1 (graduate entrepreneur) migrant
- 2111 chemical sciences
- 2112 biological sciences and biochemistry
- 2113 Physical Sciences
- 2114 Social and humanity types of research
- 2119 Natural and Social Science professionals (unclassified)
- 2311 teaching professional at a higher education level
- If you have a job offer in a UK-regulated profession and are pursuing a recognized professional qualification
- If you are holding full registration or chartered status with the relevant professional body for the work you are being sponsored for.
All these seems like a complete help for you but visaa connections always make sure that none of our student experience any kind of inconvenience while make out applications.
Besides, no worries visaa connections will help you to find a satisfactory financing option to start your education in UK and also help you to find and apply for suitable scholarships to help you manage your finances better.
Benefits of Drafted in Labour Market:
As a fresher to labor market, you attain a wage correspondent or higher than £20,480 per year and 70% of the industry standard. This is much lower value and approves new hires to be paid less. Nevertheless, you can be paid anywhere between 70% and 90% of the usual going rate for your job. Whether your salary is at least £20,480 per annum and you meet one of the following norm:
- Job in shortage occupation
- You are under 26, studying or a recent graduate, or in vocational training.
- You have a science, technology, engineering or mathematics (STEM) PhD-level qualification relevant to your job
- if you have a relevant PhD-level qualification in another subject, your salary Must be at least £23,040
- You have a postdoctoral position in science or higher education
There is no age restriction for this route, but you must be at least 18 years old by the date you applied to be skilled worker
Other Requirements to Switch from Student to Worker Visa:
To qualify for worker visa for UK you need to fulfill conditions for UK visas and immigration policies;
- You have a current Certificate of Sponsorship for the work you want to undertake
- Your job offer is legal.
- You are proficient in English at least CEFR Level B1 (equal to IELTS 4.0)
- Your sponsor has paid the immigration skills charges that are required.
- Your job requires a certain degree of expertise.
Majority of students wants to switch their student visa to work visa, same as if you also want to study in UK and then stay there for work, you have to understand the process or get in touch with VISAA CONNECTIONS